- Our inspection report is summarized and the BINSR report is automatically generated electronically for you to review, modify and provide to the seller.
- Our inspection report is automatically deciphered and sent to licensed contractors for professional estimates on all issues discovered in the inspection.
Certified Roof Inspection
- Get a report on the true condition of your roof, including proper workmanship, materials, and estimated useful life.
- Get a snapshot of “hotspots” in your roof, walls, windows, doors and insulation and look for opportunities to improve energy efficiency. This will also look at electrical components, plumbing lines, appliances, inside walls that may be potential safety and/or efficiency issues.
- Our system allows online booking and scheduling with the touch of a button. All parties involved in the home transaction are contacted to provide quick and easy coordination of inspection services.
- Can’t take time off work to make your inspection walk-through? Reside outside of the Phoenix area and can’t be at the property? Now you can. HomeRight AZ can provide live or recorded video inspections, allowing you to ask questions and interact with the inspector via computer or mobile device, just as if you were right there!
Floor-plan walkthrough Inspection
- Pictures are placed in a floor-plan of the home in the precise location of the item to be noted or addressed. This eliminates the confusion of “broken window in bedroom 3”. You can simply view the damage on the floor-plan and know exactly where to find that window!
- Get a bird’s eye video of your entire property, a full view of your roof and much more!
- Any items we find that you have negotiated with the seller to have repaired, altered, removed, etc. will be re-inspected at no additional charge!
- If you have a request for a service we don’t offer currently, PLEASE ask us. We want to be certain you get the most out of your home inspection and move in with confidence that you got your HomeRight!